ENTRY-LEVEL JOBS IN MANUFACTURING
General Labor Positions
Get Your Manufacturing Career Started Here.
Now is the time to get started in one of the fastest growing industries around — manufacturing! This is entry-level work, so no experience is required. In this job you will learn new skills, receive hands-on training, and grow with a company that treats its people right. In return for your hard work and attention to detail you’ll earn good pay, benefits, and free online skills training. Now is the time — let’s get started together!
Did you know that manufacturing employees like working for Select 4x more than for our competitors? Apply today to find out why!
“Select has a great, friendly response team. They help in any shape or form they can.” Select Associate, Ariana
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
At Select We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- No experience is required
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50 lbs, stand, bend, and reach
Working For Select
If you’re looking for administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities, Select is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.