Check it out for yourself!
Attention to detail? Check. Able to use basic hand and power tools? Check. Know basic math and can follow work instructions? Check check. It all checks out — this is a job where you can succeed! You’ll enjoy great teamwork and support while earning competitive pay, medical and retirement benefits, and the satisfaction of a job well done.
Check out this job and find out why Assemblers are 4x more likely to want to work for us than for the other guys. Apply NOW!
“Select cares a lot about their employees.” Select Associate, Angel
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Select Assembler, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Assembly experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Lift up to 50 lbs, stand, bend and reach
- Basic math skills
- Able to read blueprints/drawings
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Experience with electronic assembly, a plus
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot issues
- Meet production standards
- Able to work independently
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
Working For Select
If you’re looking for administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities, Select is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.