Customer Service Representative
Looking for the Perfect Job?
No job is perfect, but we think this one comes close. We’re hiring a Customer Service Representative with basic computer skills, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills. Did we mention great pay, benefits, and a cool working environment? If this job sounds perfect to you, join us!
In a recent survey, customer service reps were 4x more likely to want to work for Select than for the competition. Apply today and find out why!
“Select is professional, has a great screening process and great support.” Select Associate, Debra
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Adherence to all safety and COVID-safe requirements – your health and safety is our priority
- Employee focused workplace
As a Select Customer Service Representative, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Previous Customer Service experience a plus
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic computer skills
- Able to multi-task
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills
- Able to work independently
- Answer inbound/multi-line phone and/or making outbound calls
- Using computers to access and update data
- Assist customer with inquiries, requests, or concerns
- Maintain knowledge of products and offerings
- Demonstrate effective decision making and communication skills
Working For Select
If you’re looking for administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities, Select is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.