Experienced Materials Handler Job Opportunity
Competitive Pay & Good Benefits!
We need an experienced, hardworking, detail-oriented Materials Handler RIGHT NOW to work at a fast-growing company. Don’t miss the chance to join the Select team and receive competitive weekly pay, good benefits, and the opportunity for FREE online skills training after 80 completed hours worked!
Did you know? Materials Handlers are 4x more likely to want to work for us than the other guys. Don’t miss the chance to find out why. Apply Now!
“The staff at Select are friendly and supportive. They answer queries promptly through emails and phone calls.” Select Associate, Maria Lourdes
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Select Materials Handler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Materials Handler experience
- Attention to detail
- Lift up to 50 lbs, stand, bend and reach
- Basic math
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Experience on Forklift or other industrial equipment, a plus
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
Working For Select
If you’re looking for administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities, Select is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.