Great Opportunities for ORDER PICKERS!
Get Your Career in High Gear!
The job market is buzzing with the highest hourly pay rates in 20 years! Don’t miss out! If you have 3 months recent warehouse experience and are ready to get to work, then we have a job for you. Select is NOW HIRING Order Pickers to work for a fast-growing distribution center in the area. Competitive pay, great benefits, and the opportunity to advance your career with FREE Online skills training.
Don’t miss out on this job opportunity! Apply today and work for a company where workers are 4x more likely to want to work than for the competition.
“The application and start process at Select is fast. The hours are good, and the staff is amazing.” Select Associate, Latoya
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Select Order Picker, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent warehouse experience picking orders
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12-hour shifts
- Able to twist, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Able to count accurately
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers
- Organized and able to follow complex written and verbal work instructions
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Absorb training instructions and use in decision making
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- Work in a team environment
- Warehouse environment may be cold or hot
- May need to pick to light, pick to voice, or pick list
Working For Select
If you’re looking for administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities, Select is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.