WAREHOUSE ORDER PICKERS
The Industry is Buzzing! Get in on the Excitement!
Modern warehouses are exciting, fast-paced places full of hard-working people who select, pack, and prepare items for shipping to households and businesses throughout the area. When a package arrives at your door, you can be sure an Order Picker had a hand in getting it to you. We’re hiring for this role now. You’ll work indoors, in a friendly, safe environment, mostly on your feet. In return, we’ll provide you good weekly pay, benefits, free online skills training, and everything you need to succeed and grow.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity. Apply Now and find out why Order Pickers like you are 4x more likely to choose to work for Select than for our competitors.
“Select has always been there for me, their recruiters are very professional and take the time to match my work experience. They have found me a great place to work a couple of times.” Select Associate, Veronica
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Select Order Picker, We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent warehouse experience picking orders
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12-hour shifts
- Able to twist, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Able to count accurately
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers
- Organized and able to follow complex written and verbal work instructions
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Absorb training instructions and use in decision making
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- Work in a team environment
- Warehouse environment may be cold or hot
- May need to pick to light, pick to voice, or pick list
Working For Select
If you’re looking for administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities, Select is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.