Experienced Shipping & Receiving Associates
Now is Your Chance! Great Pay. Great Company.
If you are ready to join one of the fastest growing industries, we have a great opportunity for you. Select is NOW HIRING Shipping and Receiving Associates. Earn competitive pay and benefits, while expanding your skills and career options. If you have 3 months warehouse experience let Select put your skills to work, at one of the best companies in the area.
A recent survey showed that manufacturing workers are 4x more likely to want to work for us than the other guys. Apply today!
“Select is very professional and easy to communicate with.” Select Associate, Henry
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a Select Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months recent warehouse experience loading or unloading trucks or containers
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts
- Able to twist, lift, carry, push, pull products and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand up, walk, bend for entire shift
- Able to count accurately
- Able to work in a trailer or container
- Experience working with technology – RF scanners, warehouse computers
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Follow warehouse policies and procedures
- Palletize products according to work stations
- Organize product to maintain proper loading instructions
- Meet accuracy standards with high attention to detail
- Consistently meet high productivity standards
- Able to work individually or in a team environment
- Warehouse environment may be cold or hot
- Accurately maintain shipping/receiving documentation
Working For Select
If you’re looking for administrative, clerical or light industrial opportunities, Select is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits